This information HAS errors and is made available WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND and without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. It is not permissible to be read by anyone who has ever met a lawyer or attorney. Use is confined to Engineers with more than 370 course hours of engineering.
Quite Universal Circuit Simulator
is an integrated circuit simulator. It enables you to setup a circuit
with a graphical user interface (GUI) and simulate the large-signal,
small-signal and noise behavior of the circuit. After the simulation has
finished you can add and view the simulation results along with the
circuit schematic or on a presentation page.
The GUI has backends - Ngspice, Xyce, SPICE OPUS, Spice4qucs.
Spice4qucs is built-in. Ngspice and Xyce simulators are not embedded in
Qucs but operate as independent external simulators.
qucs has several BJT:
- SGP SGP(SPICE Gummel-Poon(1970) (based on the 1954 Ebers-moll)
- FBH-HBT -Heterojunction Bipolar Transistor
the design of monolithic integrated microwave circuits (MMICs) in
GaAs-HBTs. It is, however, versatile enough to also describe InP-based
- HICUM L0 v1.12 (verilog device)- HICUM stands for HIgh CUrrent Model
and targets the design of bipolar transistor circuits at
high-frequencies and high-current densities using Si, SiGe or III-V
based processes. https://www.iee.et.tu-dresden.de/iee/eb/hic_new/hic_intro.html
- HICUM L0 v1.2
- HICUM L2 v2.1
- HICUM L2 v2.22
- HICUM L2 v2.23
- MESFET (Curtice, Statz, TOM-1 and TOM-2)
- MOSFET BSIM series. - MOSFET http://www-device.eecs.berkeley.edu/bsim/?page=BSIM3
- EPFL-EKV MOSFET v2.6.
- MEXTRAM Most EXquisite TRAnsistor Model (1994) a compact BJT model for high frequencies circuits in Si and SiGe .
- VBIC Vertical Bipolar Inter-Company (1996) BJT model that was developed as a public domain replacement for the SPICE Gummel-Poon (SGP) model
- Improved Early effect modeling
- Quasi-saturation modeling
- Parasitic substrate transistor modeling
- Parasitic fixed (oxide) capacitance modeling
- Includes an avalanche multiplication model
- Improved temperature modeling
- Base current is decoupled from collector current
- Electrothermal modeling
- Smooth, continuous model